11 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Wedding Day Bliss

To contact us Click HERE
We did it! Prav and I are officially married!!!

My wedding day was everything I had ever hoped and dreamed it would be and more! I was surprisingly calm and not stressed or nervous at all. Everything went as planned...well, almost. :) I guess every wedding has those little mishaps that become great memories. Ours was no exception, but I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Yes, I was able to make my RR recipes yesterday and today thanks to my mom!
I made Lunchbox Chicken Tender Salad the day before the wedding and Skinny'ed Up Sour Cream and Onion Dip on my wedding day. My mom helped me set up a fabulous spread of fruit, veggies, and the RR dip in her suite for all my girls to enjoy before the wedding. Today, we made Mom's Olive Spread (not my mom, Rach's mom, I assume...lol). I'll be cooking from my mom's house from tomorrow until Prav and I return to our home in North Carolina. I'm looking forward to getting back to our own kitchen and starting our life together! I'm so lucky to be married to the absolute best man I know!

So, to recap the recipes:
Dec 18...Lunchbox Chicken Tender Salad
Dec 19...Skinny'ed Up Sour Cream and Onion Dip
Dec 20...Mom's Olive Spread

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder