4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Mini egg bakes

To contact us Click HERE



Good Morning!

I had this cute little egg bake for breakfast, along with some fresh fruit. It was very tasty...I liked the addition of the sweet apple along with the salty bacon bits. It hit the spot!

I've been into breakfast food lately for alot of meals, not just for breakfast. Eggs are just so easy to whip up. And I'm always in the mood for pancakes. I used to have a waffle iron years ago and never used it, so I sold it at a garage sale. Now I'm wishing I had one! I think I'll put that on my Christmas wish list this year.

Mini egg bakes
T of H

3 eggs
1 small apple, diced
3/4 c. frozen O'Brien hash browns, thawed
1/3 c. milk
1/3 c. sour cream
1/3 c. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided
salt and pepper to taste

Beat the eggs and milk. Add the hash browns,sour cream, 3 Tbsp. cheese, 1 tbsp. bacon, apple, salt and pepper. Pour into two 2 cup greased baking dishes, and top with remaining cheese and bacon. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder