30 Kasım 2012 Cuma

On the down low . . .

To contact us Click HERE
I blogged today, but at my other home, where only the people here on this blog will ever know my secret identity. Anyway, it's short, but feel free to hop over for what it's worth.


Also, I need to tell you that I'm reading something besides Whitney books for the first time in months and it's awesome. The Whitneys were great too. Some were truly exceptional. But there's still a difference between reading a book because it's on my list and reading it because it's on someone else's list. It's kind of like if you ate nothing but chocolate for days, and then you suddenly have a potato chip and suddenly that crisp piece of spud is like a revelation. Neither is inherently better; I'm just rediscovering an appreciation for fiction I've long neglected.


Later this week I'll tell you about some books I think you should read. Because they are good. And they're all different from each other. But still good. But for now, really, you can go check out my other secret identity blog.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder