28 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

9/20/09 No matter how you make it...jerk is just so good!

To contact us Click HERE
What's for dinner tonight? Jerk Chicken Burgers with Mango Salsa

I like Jerk Chicken and I like Mango Salsa...so what could be better than combining the two in a low-fat burger? Nothing!

This meal was so quick and simple! The burger tasted just like jerk chicken and the mango salsa was the perfect compliment to the meal. Jerk chicken always makes me think about my wedding day because we will be serving delicious jerk chicken and lemon pepper mahi-mahi.

I didn't have any cucumber in the house for the salsa so I added tomato as a substitute...a very good choice! I added a little cheddar cheese to the burger too...also a good choice. I decided not to serve the burger with spicy chips as Rachael suggests. Instead, I served the burgers with corn on the cob. The burgers had just the right amount of heat to them too. This was a really good meal! When I came home from work, Prav told me that he ate leftovers for lunch today and was too busy to stop working and have dinner tonight. The poor guy is working on a Sunday (well, actually we both are). Once I started cooking the burgers, Prav's office door creaked open and, there he was, asking me what I was cooking. He said it smelled so good he had to take a look. Well, a look led to a taste, which led to us sitting down for a nice dinner together...yay! I guess the way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, haha.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder