22 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Beauty tip

To contact us Click HERE
Can I drop in here sometimes with no explanation of where I've been? Here's the short answer: busy.

And I'm dropping in today because I want to share this beauty tip with you: baby wipes. 

See, I kind of gave up manis and pedis because there's just no time any more. But I like sparkly colorful nails so every now and then I muster the energy to paint them myself. I used to be opposed to this because it was such a pain to take off the old polish. Cotton balls = boo. Toilet paper = boo. Paper towels = boo.

And then I randomly used a baby wipe (specifically the Kirkland/Costco brand) that Eden had pulled out with a handful of other wipes and just left on the floor. It had dried out. I decided to give it a shot. Verdict=WIN! They don't tear or leave little fuzz on your nails.

Now let's talk about how I tried painting my own nails with a light blue matte polish and that takes a lot of coats and I wasn't very good at it and I went to my biannual (you read that right--I told you, I don't have TIME) hair appointment, and this Chinese lady nail tech got one look at my attempt and tsk-ed me right into a chair and cleaned them up for free because it offended her professional sensibilities that a grown woman should walk around with nails looking like that.

Really, it should have offended her sensibilities that a grown woman was running around in light blue nail polish, but I make no apologies. Then after cleaning up my  nails, she sent me off with a glare and a refusal to accept a tip.


But that's not really the point here. The point is, dried out Costco baby wipes are seriously excellent for removing nail polish.

Huh.

That was kind of fun. Blogging, I mean. Maybe later this week I will tell you a really good recipe to make for Christmas.

Okay. Bye.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder