18 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Diane's Apple Crisp

To contact us Click HERE

Apple crisp is pretty much a fall staple around here. And everyone has their own favorite recipe they like to make.

One of my friends makes this one, which I think is wonderful. She brought it to share at a stamp camp last weekend. It was such a nice treat!

I just happen to have a bunch of apples I got from a friend at work so I think I'll make a pan for us, too. They keep saying the price of apples is going to go up, but I haven't had to buy any for awhile, so I haven't checked here. I'm glad I have a box full!




Diane's Apple Crisp

Slice 3 Cups (or more) apples in a lightly greased 9 x 9 pan
1 Cup sugar (or less) depending on apples 
1 heaping tablespoon flour & cinnamon  
Sprinkle evenly over apples.                                                                                                               
                                                                                          
                                                                                       
Topping:

1/2 Cup margarine or butter3/4 Cup flour1/2 Cup brown sugar1/2 tsp. soda1/2 tsp. salt (optional)3/4 Cup (or more) quick oatmealMix until crumbly add to top of baking dish.
Bake 40-45 minutes at 350

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder