4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Parmesan Chicken

To contact us Click HERE



This was an awesome chicken dish!

So simple, but so much flavor.

And......the chicken was SO moist. We both gave it a two thumbs up.

As usual I am wondering why I didn't try this before now. I 've seen the recipe in magazines, on Pinterest and even a TV commercial over the past several years. Some of the recipes have used mayo in place of the sour cream. (Some have more ingredients than this recipe,too,  like minced garlic.)

But I decided to try this recipe with lite sour cream and it was perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.

Really...it was perfect!




 Parmesan  Chicken

4 boneless chicken breasts (I used 2)
1/2 c. sour cream ( I used 1/3 c.)
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese ( I used 1/3 c.)
Italian seasoned bread crumbs ( I used alot)
salt and pepper

Mix the sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Spread on chicken breasts. Sprinkle liberally with bread crumbs. Salt and pepper. Bake in a greased pan until juices run clear....375 for 30-35  minutes.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder