27 Kasım 2012 Salı

Playing Blog Catchup!!!

To contact us Click HERE
I know, I know...I've been MIA for awhile, but I promise I've been cooking and have the pictures to prove it, LOL! I haven't posted on my blog in awhile because I have decided not to post the daily blogs separately, but rather to post them as an entire month so that the blog is easier to read. I will still post the daily blogs and the pics of the food, however, I will be posting them in a calendar format...For example, October will be one post with 31 sections (one for each day). The pictures will be posted chronologically on the left hand column of my blog, as they are now. I was told by a "professional" blogger that this will make my blog easier to read. I will post the food photos daily and the blogs will probably be posted weekly or bi-weekly under the month they coincide with.

For now, I'll give you a brief update...I've been in Florida for a few days and have whipped up some yummy meals in between traveling, wedding planning, and attending my bridal shower! This challenge is getting tougher, but I'm still dedicated and have been learning sooooo much!

Oh, and best news of all...my fabulous bridesmaid, Jody, bought me the plastic whisks I have been dying to cook with!!! Oh my gravy! I'm going to be whisking up lots of yummy sauces and gravies soon!!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder