26 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Football snack dip

To contact us Click HERE

Sometimes I just get hungry for this dip.
So I cut the recipe down and just make a fourth of it. It's just enough for us on a Sunday afternoon with a few chips for a snack while watching football..Ok. Ok....so I'm not watching football. Brent is.
I'm on the computer pinning things onto my boards on Pinterest, as usual.
But both these things take energy.... so we need a snack!


Dried Beef Dip
8 oz. cream cheese, softened8 oz. sour cream1 jar dried beef, torn in pieces2 tbs. minced onion ( I use more)2 tbsp. milksalt and pepper to tasteslivered almonds for toppingpaprika
Mix and spread in a pie pan. Sprinkle almonds and paprika on top and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Serve with crackers or chips.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder