5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Macaroon cookies...12 Weeks of Christmas

To contact us Click HERE


I decided I was hungry for some macaroons. I also thought it would be a good cookie to share for the blog hop,too. So I looked up a few recipes as I have never made them before.

I found this one in a magazine that I had torn out at some point. I liked the idea of almond flavoring and of course the chocolate drizzled on top. So I gave it a try.

They were moist ,chewy and delicious!

Almond Macaroons
1pkg. (14oz.) flaked coconut
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1/4 c. sliced almonds,finely chopped
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. almond extract
1 c. milk chocolate chips

Mix the first5 ingredients and drop by tsp. onto parchment lined pans. Bake at 325 for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned. Cool completely. Melt chocolate in microwave and drizzle over cookies.




Thanks to Meal Planning Magic for hosting this blog hop.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder