27 Kasım 2012 Salı

9/30/09 My small screen debut!!!...diet inspiration, LOL

To contact us Click HERE
I think my face is going to explode from blushing so much!

Prav and I spent an hour watching the Rachael Ray Show in bed together. We absolutely LOVED supernanny, Jo Frost's segment! We didn't actually get to meet her while we were in NYC, but we did see her sitting in her green room with her "people." I wish we had the opportunity to chat with her. She just seems like such an amazing, down-to-earth person.

I'm still feeling a bit overwhelmed after seeing Prav and myself on TV with Rach! I can tell I was nervous. :) Also, I think I'll be looking through the "figure friendly" RR recipes for awhile! The camera really does add 10 lbs...and there were like 5 cameras on me (50 lbs??? LOL). Ugh...the wedding is less than 3 months away. Thank you, Rachael, I think I've found my motivation to work harder to be healthier. :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the show. We definitely enjoyed filming with Rachael Ray and her crew! I have to say, the producers of the RR Show were/are some of the nicest people I have ever met! A special thanks to Amy, Jill, & Liliana!!! I feel so lucky to have met these women and to have them supporting me through this endeavor.

I feel very fortunate to have had this amazing experience. Prav and I both feel that being on the RR Show is a memory we will cherish forever. And, yes, I am using my new knives and spoons everyday!!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder