10 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

12 Weeks of Christmas... Chocolate Peanut Butter Topping

To contact us Click HERE





This is such a simple treat to make for the Holidays....only 3 ingredients! I think it would be a fun recipe to make with kids. Ice cream with topping AND sprinkles? It's got kids written all over it.
Ice cream and topping would be a nice addition to a Holiday dessert table,too. Guests could take some jars of topping home with them.
I found the recipe in a new church cookbook I bought. I had to try it right away. I knew it would be good. Rich, thick and oh so chocolaty! I could eat it by the spoonful, and of course....I did!




Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping{Bonnie Stohs}
1 c. chocolate syrup (I used Hershey's)1 c. white syrup1 c. peanut buttersprinklesMix together and serve on ice cream. (I warmed some up in the microwave, then stored the rest in the frig)

Be sure to check out all the other recipes! And thanks to Meal Planning Magic for hosting the hop!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder