17 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake

To contact us Click HERE



Sometimes a girl just needs some chocolate cake.

While I have tons of cake recipes, I usually reach for this one. It's low in fat and calories, but not low in flavor!  So I don't feel as guilty when I eat it. It  also stays nice and moist for several days. I like to serve it with Edy's french silk slow churned 1/2 fat ice cream

 I still haven't told Brent this cake is low in fat. I think it's funny that he will eat almost anything I make, but if I tell him  it's low in fat or calories he's not too interested! I usually break the news AFTER he's eaten it. I keep forgetting to tell him about this one. I found it on a WW blog years ago, so he's had  MANY slices! I'll tell him tonite and see what he says. I think he will be surprised!


Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake

1 box devils food cake mix
1 small box sugar free fat free instant chocolate pudding
1 small box sugar free fat free instant white chocolate pudding
1 c. egg substitute
1 1/2 c. water
1 c.apple sauce
1/2 c. chocolate chips

Mix and bake in a greased bundt pan at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until done. {16 slices....3 ww}


Print Friendly and PDF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder