13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Southwest quiche

To contact us Click HERE



I was at the grocery store the other day and the checkout lady asked me if I wanted my free eggs. I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but she explained that I had over $60 of groceries and that qualified for free eggs this week.She even had an extra coupon and ran and got me the eggs! That was SO nice of her.

Needless to say, I will be shopping at that grocery store again.

Actually, to be truthful, I really didn't need any more eggs, as I had just bought some., but I figured I could find a way to use them up.

And I did.

I made this quiche...it was awesome!

So thanks again to the grocery store clerk!


Southwest Quiche

1 pie crust
3/4 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 c. Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
1 (4oz.) can chopped green chillies
1 (2 1/2 oz.) can black olives
3 eggs
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 c. half and half

Fill pie crust with cheese, chillies, and olives. Mix eggs, salt and pepper with the half and half. Pour into pie shell and bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes, or until eggs are set.

Print Friendly and PDF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder