24 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Mexican Sloppy Joes

To contact us Click HERE

I bookmarked this recipe a long time ago and just completely forgot about it. Then I found it again as I was cleaning up my computer favorites. 
I've been finding that I need to update my browser as I can't view or open up some things lately. So I made the switch to Google Chrome and it's really made a difference. I should have done it years ago, but I get stuck and stay with what I know. Pretty soon I'll need a new laptop and I suppose that will really throw me off!
Anyway, this recipe was awesome! I love cilantro and when I buy a bunch, I like to put it on everything. When I read about putting it on a Sloppy Joe, I knew it was for me. We couldn't get enough of this sandwich....it was slightly sweet, slightly spicy....a great combo of flavors!

Mexican Sloppy Joe's
behind the bites


1 lb. hamburger1/2 c. red onion1 clove garlic, minced1/4 c. jalapeno peppers, chopped (I used less)1 tsp. cumin 2 tsp. chili powder3/4 c. chili sauce2 Tbsp. brown sugar1 c. cilantro, chopped6 slices pepper jack cheese6 buns
Brown burger, onion, and garlic. Drain well. Add the cumin, chili powder, peppers,chili sauce, and brown sugar.Heat. Spread some meat on a bun, add a slice of cheese and some cilantro.




Print Friendly and PDF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder