24 Şubat 2013 Pazar

PW's Roasted Cauliflower

To contact us Click HERE

For Christmas my daughter gave me PW's new cookbook, Food from My Frontier. I've wanted it for a long time! One of the recipes I tried first was the roasted cauliflower.

What? A veggie is the first thing I tried? Usually it would be a dessert!

Well, it just so happens that I had a some cauliflower leftover from a veggie tray. As I was reading the cookbook, I came across this recipe.

Just maybe Brent would eat it made this way,as he's not too fond of it.

AND, he did!

I added some Parmesan cheese and it was a very tasty side dish!



Roasted Cauliflower
PW

1 cauliflower head, cut into pieces
1/4 c. olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs  ( I added some Parmesan cheese)
4 Tbsp. butter

Spread the cauliflower on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.Roast 15-20 minutes at 400.

Melt the butter and stir in the panko. Put the cauliflower in a baking dish. Sprinkle the mixture on top and return to oven for 5 minutes until golden brown.

Print Friendly and PDF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder