14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Rice Krispie peanut butter balls

To contact us Click HERE



This recipe is actually called Jingle Bell Balls, but since I made them for Valentine treats I just call them Rice Krispie peanut butter balls.

And they really ARE a treat...gooey yet crispy, with bits of chocolate and a slight peanut butter flavor, everyone is sure to love them! We did!


I found the recipe before Christmas and meant to make them during the holidays, but it never happened. I saw it again recently and thought they would be fun for Valentines Day. I'll be making these often, probably in a pan, though, even though the balls are cute, I like EZ....I guess I am just LA-Z!

Happy Valentines Day!



Jingle bell ballspeter pan peanut butter
  • 3-1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
  • 3/4 cup M&M's
  • 3-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 1/3 cup Peter Pan peanut butter
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt 
Melt the butter, mini marshmallows, and peanut butter until smooth, add the salt, stir in the rice krispies and m&m's . Form into balls.

Print Friendly and PDF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder