3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

A cheap awesome book

To contact us Click HERE
So I got kind of a cool email this morning. My publisher just put my latest book, TWITTERPATED, on sale on Kindle for $2.99 (only until Saturday!). Get it. Tell your friends to get it. This is a cute book (if I do say so myself, and I guess I do), and it hasn't done quite as well sales-wise as I would like, so give it some $3 love, hm? (That sounds wrong, doesn't it? Too bad. I'm not editing.)


Also, you can win the spy thriller Red Cell by Mark Henshaw or The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt, my agent-mate, at my other blog if you like free books and such. 


And lastly, if you haven't yet but you feel so inclined, if you read Twitterpated and you liked it, would you mind writing a review on Amazon and/or Deseret Book? Rumor is that such things help sales. 


Shucks, you guys are nice.


(All is well in Jacobson land, btw. My latest excuse for not blogging is . . . I started writing a new book. Also, summer cramps my blogging style and whatnot.)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder