16 Aralık 2012 Pazar

Raspberry Cheese Danish

To contact us Click HERE
I saw these babies over on life as a Lofthouse, except she made strawberry ones. The picture was so good I wished I could have reached out and grabbed one!Since I couldn't..... I made my own.I bought just a 4 oz. tube of crescents, which made 2...just perfect for the two of us. And yes, they were as good as the picture! Very sweet, creamy and delicious. I served them slightly warm, so the icing was still melting all over them. It was a great breakfast treat to get us off and going for a full day of Christmas shopping!Raspberry Cheese DanishPillsbury1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls4 ounces cream cheese, softened1/4 cup sugar2 tablespoons lemon juice6-8 teaspoons raspberry jamIcing:2 tsp. heavy cream (or milk)1/4 cup powdered sugar1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract  Separate dough into four rectangles. Seal perforations. In a small bowl stir together cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Spread 1/4 of the mixture onto each rectangle. Roll up from long side; pinch edges to seal. Holding one end, loosely coil each.   Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Top each coil with 1-2 teaspoons jam. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, or golden brown. ( I needed to bake a bit longer for the middle to get done)   For glaze, in a bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla and cream. Stir until smooth and drizzle over each danish. Makes 4 danishes.Print Friendly and PDF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder