16 Aralık 2012 Pazar

Church bake sale

To contact us Click HERE


I've been baking for a bake sale at our new church...here are a few pictures of the goodies that I made.

 It's called Munchies for Missions. The church gives you the containers and you fill 'em.Then they sell them at a bake sale. The proceeds go to different missions, like Sandy flood relief, Campus Crusade for Christ, and gift cards and packages for church members in college and military.

I've done alot of bake sales before, but I really liked their idea of handing out the plastic containers to put the baked goods in. I had alot of fun decorating them. It made the sale easy, and fun!

Next year, I'll take more containers. We just moved into our new house and I'm pretty busy unpacking, but I just had to take some time to make a few things.

Here are the links to the recipes....all are things that I have made in the past.






Peppermint meltaways


coconut bon bons


mint almond bark

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder