23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Mr. Food Mint Sundae


Does anybody out there know Mr. Food?
I grew up watching his cooking segments after our local news. He was always fun to watch and had such great ideas. I always liked the end when he said, "Oooooh, it's so good!"
While I was shopping with my mother in law one day, I wandered into a book store. Of course I found the cookbook section first...and there sat the book, "The Best of Mr. Food."
So of course I bought it.
It was Mr. Food.
I had to have it!
Mr. Food's recipes are always quick and easy...not many ingredients....which I like. One of the first ones I tried was Chocolate Mint Sundaes. Only 3 ingredients!
I had my mint sundae in just 1 minute...and believe me,"Oooooh, it's so good!"
I googled Mr. Food and he's still on TV. I had no idea! He even has a web site with more recipes. The best part is that he is on the local network where we are moving, so I'll get to watch him again!



Mint Sundaes(Mr. Food)12 (0.25 ounce) chocolate covered peppermint patties2 Tbsp. milkvanilla ice cream ( I used vanilla bean}
Place peppermint patties and milk in a small microwave bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute until patties melt, stirring every 15 seconds. Serve over ice cream. Serves 4.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder