2 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

Pinned it and tried it....

To contact us Click HERE


I have so much fun on Pinterest I decided to start making one thing I pin each week and post about it. Today I chose What's Cookin Chicago's Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells.

Of course it's the photos that always attract me first when I am pinning ,and this was no exception. It looked delicious, and I had all the ingredients on hand. I threw it together in minutes, as I had pesto in the freezer from some I had made this summer, and leftover chicken. The only change I made was to add some panko bread crumbs on top, as she suggested she would do next time she made it.

This is one more thing I'm glad I pinned and tried...it was wonderful!




Pesto chicken stuffed shells
whats cookin chicago

16 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus 1/4 cup for topping
3 tablespoons prepared pesto
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste


Combine all the ingredients and stuff into the cooked jumbo shells. Sprinkle with the 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes until bubbly.

Print Friendly and PDF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder