1 Ocak 2013 Salı

9/6/09...You know who you look like???

To contact us Click HERE
What's for dinner tonight? Chicken Parmigiano

A classic...chicken parm! Prav doesn't like chicken with red sauce (crazy, I know!). So, I chose tonight to make this dish because Prav will be enjoying all of the leftovers we've accumulated over the past week. I'm still floating on cloud 9 from all of the excitement from yesterday's bridal shower. It was amazing...one of the best days of my life!

The dish...sooooooo good! I thought making chick parm would be much harder, but it was, surprisingly, much easier to do than I had originally thought. I've gotten some experience with the egg wash and bread crumb thing and I think I am getting the hang of it! Yay...I really love crispy, breaded meats so this is a good thing.

Ok, in other news...Today, I went to Target to spend some of the gift cards I received yesterday at my bridal shower. I really wanted to buy the entire set of my square plates and bowls from my registry. However, Target didn't have the complete set. :( I did manage to get enough plates and bowls to take some killer pics of my food!!! So, as I was paying for my dishes, the check out clerk looked at me and said, "You remind me of someone." She thought about it for a second and then said, "Somebody famous." So, naturally, I helped her out and said, "Ricki Lake?" She replied, "Well, kind of, but I think you look more like Rachael Ray." At this point, I'm laughing in my head so hard that I almost entered the wrong PIN number into the debit machine. Then, the girl calls her manager over and says to him, "who does she (me) remind you of?" The manager cocks his head to the side and says, "Oh, that TV cook girl Rachael Ray!" LOL
My mother took a picture of me at the bridal shower yesterday and when everyone saw it they said, "Oh, you look like Rachael Ray in this pic." Hmmm....Have I been trying so hard to cook like Rachael that I am beginning to look like Rachael?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder