3 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

Dorothy's Potato Soup

To contact us Click HERE


Years ago one of my friends from work gave me this simple recipe for potato soup that I like to make in the winter. It's a hearty soup that's perfect for a cold night. Thick, creamy, and delicious!

I'll warn you up front that it has a can of cream of chicken soup in it....I know alot of people don't like that, but I do!

I like to throw a few oyster crackers, some bacon pieces and a bit of shredded cheese on top. Yum!



Dorothy's Potato Soup

5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 T. minced onion
Cover with water just over the top of the potatoes. Add salt and boil until tender. DO NOT drain.

Stir in:
1 jar real bacon pieces
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. sour cream

Serve with crackers.


Print Friendly and PDF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder